Place cards down following the musical scale, while trying to guess what card will come up next in this fun and easy to play game.
Deal 7 cards to each player.
How to play
The first card played must be the note DO.
You can place a card down if it has a higher value by one or the same color.
If you play a dotted card, the next player has to either draw two cards or also play a dotted note. The number of cards drawn stack up.
Musical signs can be placed on any card and have a special effect:
- Sharp Sign(♯) allows notes with value higher by one.
- Natural Sign(♮) allows notes with value that match.
- Flat Sign(♭) allows notes with value lower by one.
- Quarter Rest(𝄽) allows any note that respects the initial rule.
Musical signs also block players:
- Sharp Sign(♯) blocks the next player.
- Natural Sign(♮) block the next and previous player.
- Flat Sign(♭) blocks the previous player.
- Quarter Rest(𝄽) blocks all players until you pass.
The winner of the game is the first player to have no cards.